Careers with Nell’s Pizza
Here at Nell’s Pizza we look for people who care a lot about their contribution, colleagues, customers and community.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about all things pizza and dough, work hard for their teams, as well as delivering high standards in pizza quality for their customers.
- An awesome team to work alongside and an opportunity to join an exciting growing business with great company culture.
- Common&Co. staff discount across the group 25% off drinks and 50% off food through the Common&Co. app.
- 4 weekly payroll and workplace Pension.
- 50% taxi refund for employees on the late shift.
- Cornerstone / Nell’s Pizza team have access to amazing leasing deals for the apartments above and free Kampus gym membership.
- Companywide automatic hourly pay review each November in line with our Living Wage Foundation Employer accreditation.
- Full training in the ‘Nell’s Way’ dough preparation techniques at our ‘Nell’s Training Academy’.
- Learning and development opportunities to develop your existing skills and access to the ‘Common&Co. People’ training app.
- Multi-site career progression structure with a new site opening September 2021.
- Development support from the Pizza Boss with regular 121.
As part of Common&Co. we are on a mission to re-invent the pub and the pizza slice – We want the best people to join us on this journey!
Our current Nell’s Pizza vacancies
Pizza Captain – Nell’s Pizza
Pizza Maker – Nell’s Pizza
£9.50 – £10.50 p/h. Send CV and cover letter applications to email@example.com
Pizza Trainee – Nell’s Pizza
£9 p/h. Send CV and cover letter applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Manager – Cornerstone
Individual roles at each site – send CV and cover letter applications to email@example.com
“Common & Co offers employees a living wage, leadership skills development and management training, multi-site progression opportunities and company wide discounts on food and drink. A work-life balance is encouraged with 45 hour weeks and two days off for managers. There is a competitive annual salary and a 10% bonus, as well as four week payroll and a workplace pension. The team at Common & Co say their vision is centred around caring: “As a people centric hospitality and events operator we care a lot about people, our team, our customers and our community. Our purpose is to help people be happy and have a good time so that they can build their relationships and make new ones.””Read the full article on EatMCR
We are proud to be a Living Wage Employer.
The real Living Wage is the only UK wage rate that is voluntarily paid by over 7,000 UK businesses who believe their staff deserve a wage which meets everyday needs – like the weekly shop, or a surprise trip to the dentist.https://www.livingwage.org.uk/